Friday, July 25, 2008

Our Wonderful Anniversary!




We had such a fabulous time in San Diego! We went to the gorgeous temple; Larry was thrilled with seeing the ship that was used to film "Master and Commander", and then he took me to "Phantom of the Opera". Everything was so great and when we were coming home, I almost didn't want it to end. We are so blessed to have amazing children that not only took care of each other, but kept the house clean and we are so grateful for their support so that we could have this little weekend away. I must say too, how grateful I am for such a loving, and supportive husband! What a great 23 years we have had!!!

5 comments:

themurphys said...

It sounds like you had a great time!! I think both of you need it!!

Dave said...

Looks great hope you both enjoyed you get away.

bnichole said...

Oh my gosh! That picture of the temple is BEAUTIFUL, but not as beautiful as you mom all dressed up for your play! (and I LOVE the shoes!) I'm glad you two had a good time away.

Unknown said...

Hi Cretia, I finally was able to access your blog and catch up on all the news and greagt pictures. I remember babysitting RAchel and Josh for your anniversary in SC. Congrats. Glad you had a great time. Miss you all. Linda

danielandjamaica said...

That sounds like a perfect anniversary for you two! We technically went to Phantom for our anniversary this year too, in Vegas. Our 10th, but we did it in Feb. because on our actual anniversary date we were blessing Mya in Wyoming. :) And yes, you told me so. ;)