Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!


What fun we had! Rachel was a hippie girl, Peace out! Josh was thrilled to be Aniken. (check out his little braid, cool huh!?!) And me, well, I act blond so much of the time........but Jessi thought I needed to do something to my black eye brows. Maybe she was right????

Larry was a pirate, and Danielle was Sarah Pallin. I wish I had gotten pictures of them too, darn it! Hope you all had fun too.







1 comment:

danielandjamaica said...

You may act it but... I like your black hair. Did you check my spookers? It was fun. We helped host the Sevy's haunted back yard. Michael didn't trick or treat, or should I saw trunk or treat around circle park... which by the way went ALL the way around this year. Too busy being creative in the "cannibal kitchen" but he had a blast doing that. And I knew where he was and who he was with all night. Wonder how long that's going to last? :)