
What a glorious couple of days! There really isn't a more joyful experience than when your children marry a wonderful person in the temple. We were blessed to have some family attend to share the happiness with us. My sisters are so amazing! And I am so grateful they were here. We truly missed everybody else, especially Britteni and her family. And the reception was beautiful, with yummy goodies, many guests and fun dancing!!!!
6 comments:
Danielle looks so happy and so beautiful. I am sorry we missed it, but it would have been a miserable drive up. Mom cleaned the kitchen floor and was done in yesterday and I have napped a couple hours each day for the last couple days. Jaxan's been free of a fever for just over 24 hours now. I think we are on the downward slope. It looks like it was amazing.
Congratulations! There really is no greater joy than watching your children make righteous decissions! Danielle looked beautiful and happy!
OH my goodness! That snuck up on me. I have their invite sitting on the counter so I wouldn't forget to send them something... well, it's still sitting there. Looks like a WONDERFUL day! Can't believe Brit couldn't make it, well yah I can... it's a long way. We miss out on a lot too. Happy Wedding Day Danielle! LOVE the green punch! :)
I am so happy for your family, especially Danielle. SHe is beautiful. The family picture is amazing. Wish her well for me. I love you all.
WOW! Two daughters married. When did they grow up?? :o)
I miss you and sure do wish we could have been there to share this happy day with Our Dandelly. :o)
Love to you all.......
Wow! What a beautiful, Celestial couple! Congratulations. Danielle looked beautiful, loved her dress!
Now ... only one question. What was Larry looking at in all those pictures?
We miss and love you guys! Hope all if finding you well. Until we meet again.
Love, Robert, Kathy and the kids
Post a Comment