










How can I possibly fit 25 glorious years into a handful of photos? In some ways, it seems like I have known Larry forever, and that we have done and seen so much together. In other ways, it doesn't seem possible that it's been 25 years. I have been so blessed to have been given such a wonderful, righteous, funny, loving, supportive husband! He is such a great father, husband, provider, who leads our family in righteousness, all the while, making me laugh. We have five beautiful, wonderful, successful children. As I have pondered over all we have accomplished, all that we have experienced, the good times, and the not so great times, I am so grateful that we have done it together. With the Lord's guidance and help, we will continue our life together. I love you more every year, honey and thanks for a great first 25 years together!

2 comments:
That brought tears to my eyes...(I'm such a baby.) Very well said. Love you. And I wish Josh and Rachel were still that little...they are so grown up now!
My goodness! Danielle looks so much like her Momma. It was such fun to see all the pictures and feel the sweetness in your final paragraph. I share your feelings regarding my honey of eleven years. It gives me hope that we might also continue to enjoy our relationship when we hit the big Silver anniversary. (And hopefully, many, many more for all of us!)
Post a Comment