Danielle, Rachel and I baked Christmas sugar cookies while Jessi, Josh and Dad went to see the Hobbit movie.
Will the little baby like Gramma's sugar cookies? We will shortly see.....
The expecting parents with a few of the burb cloths I sewed for them. They aren't as cute as the ones I got for Britteni, but that lady was going to charge me $12 a piece, which is a HUGE price increase from $12 for a dozen that I paid 5 years ago for Britteni. Danielle and Aaron seemed happy with these.
Danielle and Aaron's favorite gift......Their baby's first Batman toy!!!
We all opened one gift each, but for some reason I only got pictures of Danielle and Aaron.
1 comment:
The little Batman toy...so cute, what a good idea! Bella would like to see some pictures of your house for her to see.
love Bella
Post a Comment