Saturday, April 27, 2013

Seeing a Broadway Show





Jessi's all-time favorite Disney movie has always been Beauty and the Beast.  I couldn't tell you how many, many times she watched it...hundreds of times probably.  When I heard they were coming to Boise, I just had to get tickets.  (she said going to this show was on her "bucket-list.)  Back in Jan. I got the tickets, kind of a combined birthday present for Jessi (bought in Jan. close to her b-day) and the show was close to my b-day.  Who knew we would be moving the exact weekend that the show was performing???  Who doesn't stop in the middle of moving to attend a Broadway show---right???  But exhaustion didn't dampen our experience at all.....we went out to a yummy dinner and then went to the show.

It was fantastic-even in our nosebleed seats!!!  Belle's voice was incredible!!!  I also thought Lumiere did a amazing job!  Jessica loved it all, but the "Be My Guest" was her favorite part, especially the little rug man.


1 comment:

bnichole said...

I just downloaded over 60 Disney classic songs for our roadtrip, and there were two original songs on there from Beauty and the Beast on Broadway...and fyi- the girl who plays Belle also does Meg in the Hercules movie..