So, I got my blog updated, but you have to start after the Thanksgiving '08 pictures and scroll up for it to make the most sense. I will try to keep it more updated, I promise!
OH GOODY! Love your house! We just got back from a week in Wyoming... it was so fun! You'll have to check our blog (which I'm constantly adding too when I get a minute!)
You moved again?? You move more than anyone I have ever known. :o) I am glad you are happy in Idaho......I sure hope to see you again someday dear friend. :o)
Hi Gilley's! I sure miss your wonderful family. I loved seeing your new home and Jessie looking so beautiful ih her prom dress. Send an email when you can. Michael got home from his mission July 10th and I have lots of pics. Love, Karen Perez
4 comments:
Looks great guys! Love your Blog. Now if I could just take the time to set up our own. I'm sure it will happen.
Miss you guys! the Arnolds.
OH GOODY! Love your house! We just got back from a week in Wyoming... it was so fun! You'll have to check our blog (which I'm constantly adding too when I get a minute!)
You moved again?? You move more than anyone I have ever known. :o) I am glad you are happy in Idaho......I sure hope to see you again someday dear friend. :o)
Hi Gilley's! I sure miss your wonderful family. I loved seeing your new home and Jessie looking so beautiful ih her prom dress. Send an email when you can. Michael got home from his mission July 10th and I have lots of pics.
Love, Karen Perez
Post a Comment