Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sorry.....I am back.

After a long absence, I have decided I am going to try to be better at keeping my Blog updated. After Thanksgiving, life was just too, too, well, too what exactly??? But anyways, the short story is, Larry lost his job due to having integrity. He refused to do something unethical. We love him all the more, but it was difficult to be unemployed with the economy the way it is. Short story, we have moved to Boise, ID and really like it here. Larry is working for a local hospital and is very happy with the change of career's. He hasn't been this happy at work for a LONG time, which makes us all happier. The kids have all adjusted well, especially Jessi. I worried and worried about her, and prayed so hard over moving her again, but she has truly been blessed and has so many friends. One example is that she went to Prom after being at her new school for only three days and she is serving in the student council. She says that moving has helped her be more outgoing and I tend to believe it.

Danielle is home from BYU for the summer. She was so excited to get accepted into the photography program at BYU for next year. She was blessed to find a job the second week she was home. She is working at a craft store. She is making friends in her single's ward. She actually is dating a sweet guy, and they may be getting serious.

I have gotten a new computer, and am still trying to figure out how to post some pictures. It is suppose to be so much easier, but it's a case of teaching an old dog a new trick. If only my sister, Cyndi, could come back to help me, but since her family moved to Denver this summer, probably won't happen.

Rachel got baptized yesterday. It was so great! It's a little hard to believe that she is that old. She will always be my baby, though. It was a special day, she loved having fireworks at her baptism! How cool is that?!?!?

I will keep trying to get some photo's posted.....I promise!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is great to see all the wonderful pictures and hear how everyone is doing. You all look terific and I am glad all is well. Love to some of my favorite folks..Linda

Susie Q said...

Miss you guys... Wish we could get up there and see you and Sabrina too!
Susie