First, my Britteni....you were my first sweet baby and how I loved you!!!! I have always wanted to be a mother, and was overjoyed when you joined our family!
You were such a sweet, amazing and happy baby!
You were the best big sister and very helpful!!



And before I knew it, you were a teenager! You were so hard working, and dependable.
And did I mention how beautiful you are??!!!
You had so many fun adventures.
And then you graduated and then shortly met the love of your life.


And you both have given us our greatest blessing....Bella!!!

I have decided that the love you have for your grandchildren
is at a WAY different level! It is incredible!!!
You were such a sweet, amazing and happy baby!
You were the best big sister and very helpful!!


And before I knew it, you were a teenager! You were so hard working, and dependable.
You had so many fun adventures.
I have decided that the love you have for your grandchildren

3 comments:
That was lovely. And you're right -- Bella is stunning.
aawww! what a nice post! We sure love her! You did well in raising her!
Oh!! Thank you mom. That was so special and I love seeing all those old pictures. Love you.
Post a Comment