Today during Primary I was sitting with our three year old Sunbeam class. The music leader was teaching the children a new song, "Praise to the Man". She had said that this song has some words in it that they might not understand, but that they shouldn't worry, because she will give the definitions. One sweet, three year old little girl, who was sitting next to me, looked up with her big eyes, as asked, "What does definitions mean?"
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Kids Say the Darnest Things
Today during Primary I was sitting with our three year old Sunbeam class. The music leader was teaching the children a new song, "Praise to the Man". She had said that this song has some words in it that they might not understand, but that they shouldn't worry, because she will give the definitions. One sweet, three year old little girl, who was sitting next to me, looked up with her big eyes, as asked, "What does definitions mean?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's cute. I still laugh at Lydia singing, "Juice Box Hero" instead of "Juke Box Hero." What did you tell her?
Love it!!! I didn't hear her say that. :D So, so cute. And I'm so excited now that I can read your blog!
Post a Comment