Now that the children are not little any more, I am not so good at getting Easter pictures. I had such good intentions of getting us right after church, but the guys came home hungry and took their suits off so quickly, that I didn't if get a single shot. Rachel was more than willing to let me get a picture of her in her new dress that Aunt Rhonda got for her. Doesn't she look so grown up???
I missed having Jessi home with us for Easter. It was her first one that she has missed. She will be having finals soon, but is planning to stay and take classes this spring and summer semester, so we will be missing her even more!
I love Easter! I love spring, all the Earth coming back to life, colors returning. This Easter I thought more of our loving Savior and His Resurrection. The church's website (lds.org) has some new beautifully made videos and we watched them as a family. They were very moving, and helped us all remember and be grateful for His life and his love and his ultimate gift. Happy Easter everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment