I don't like to have birthdays any more, it means I am getting too old. And I especially don't want the attention at work! I only ask that my husband and children remember. This year, Larry spoiled me and got me a new camera. My old camera started giving random angelic glows around people and it also was taking more blurry shots. This new camera might be a little too fancy for me to master, but I do LOVE the color!! (If you can't tell from this picture, it's purple.) We also went out to eat at my
all-time favorite restaurant. The one here in Boise isn't as good as the St. George or Provo one, but I still love it! It was a good day!!!
(I have decided I need to work on my excited face, a little too much eye-brow lift, ya think????)


No comments:
Post a Comment