Saturday, May 24, 2014

LOOK OUT------Rachel's A Teenager

In our family girls get to wear make-up.  Rachel was a lot like Danielle and could hardly wait to start wearing it. While Josh and Dad were at Father/Son's Campout, Rachel and I went to Target and picked her out some make-up that she was excited about.  She talked me into giving all of it to her the night before so that she could wear it to school.  She looked even more beautiful with her eyes all done up.

She had asked for stir-fry for her birthday dinner.  We were lucky enough to have Danielle and Aaron here in town to help us celebrate.  I was just about finished cooking an enormous wok filled with delicious stir fry and as I was getting the glasses down to set the table, I dropped one and it broke into a million peices....all over and into all the food.  Can you believe it???  Everything had to be thrown away!  I felt so foolish, but oh well.  So Rachel picked a place for us to eat at.  We all went to Great Wall for Chinese buffet.

 Larry and Aaron were so good to help clean up my mess.
 We had a good dinner and ate too much! 

 Then it was time for presents.
 Happy birthday Rachel!!!  We all love you so very much!

No comments: