So as we got started on the yard, Larry found out that our building permit is going to expire and we would have to start all over again including the expensive fee. So our Super-Dad put the yard on hold for ten days and focused on getting the framing and rough wiring done on our bonus room upstairs. I have to admit, I thought it might not be able to be done, but he proved me wrong. He got home from work, and ate a quick bite for supper, and worked every night until around 11:00 and bless his heart, he got it done! Now let's get back to the landscaping!!!
He is framing the fourth bedroom. (This was suppose to be Jessi's bedroom last summer, but......)
The upstairs bathroom.
Our plan is to get the insulation back into place and get it sheet rocked this summer while I am home.
No comments:
Post a Comment