Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wonderful and Easy Quiet Books




When we were at Joel's ward for his farewell, I noticed that a lot of young families had these amazing little books to keep their children quiet. I just HAD to ask the mother sitting in front of me where she had gotten them. She shared with me the computer website, the Idea Door, which I had used a long time ago for Girl's Camp. On that site, go to quiet books, and the lady who has that web site has worked to put most of the Gospel Art Kit pictures that we have in our ward libraries, into these amazing books. You download her books, onto your computer, just like you do when you download you memory card. Then send the file to Costco, Walmart or Walgreens, wherever you get your photos developed, and get these printed as pictures. Next, go to the Dollar Store and get a photo album, and there you go, you got a new book to not only keep your little ones quiet, but also teach them Bible and Book of Mormon stories, or Christ's teachings. Where was this when I was wrestling with my little ones?? But I love it and carry one around now, as I love to take a little one onto my lap during sacrament. If you are interested, go to ideadoor.com. If I can download it, and get them sent to Costco, then anyone can!





No comments: