Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh, Teddy

So we had a horrible weekend. On Friday, Teddy was attacked by another dog as I was taking him on a walk. It so horrific! I couldn't get this other dog off Teddy. I have never seen such a vicious animal! We are giving a statement to Animal Control and hopefully this dog won't be able to attack again. Teddy ended up having his front leg severely broken in two places. Larry was home early from work, thank goodness and was able to take him into a vet. He found a volunteer group of Vets and nurses who donate their time talents to help animals in need and families who cannot afford vet care. We are so grateful for this program and will keep their charity in mind for future donations. With their help we were able to get Teddy's surgery. He needed pins in his leg. He is home now slowly recovering. Hopefully he will be good as new soon. We are just so grateful that he is still a part of our family.


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

We're thinking of you!