Sunday, September 26, 2010
Our Primary Program
We had our Primary Program today. The children did SO well and it was so beautiful! Our yearly theme was, "I Know My Savior Lives". How could we go wrong with that theme?!?? All year we have been teaching the children about Jesus, His teachings, His example, His Gospel, His miracles, and His love for us. They shared these teachings today with the whole congregation, and sang beautiful songs. The spirit was so strong. I am grateful for the leaders I work with and for all their work, and for the teachers, but especially the music leaders who have spent hours and hours teaching the children songs. I feel so blessed to be given the opportunity to teach these precious children, even though they are the ones who teach me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You did GOOD! (Poor grammar intended.)
I loved it. The little Groner boy's talk did me in. I'd kept it together until then. Well done....not making me cry....well, you understand....
Post a Comment