Thursday, December 2, 2010

The weather outside is frightful.....

So in less than 24 hours, we had almost eight inches of snow here in the Boise Valley. Thank goodness, I have been reassured from Boise natives, that this is a big fluke, and doesn't happen hardly ever. I hope they are right. When I found out we were moving to Idaho, I was kinda terrified of harsh, snowy, cold winters. I grew up in Colorado and have had enough snow to last me the rest of my life. Last winter, was very mild, which was OK with me. But this, wow!!! We decided shoveling snow is no fun either! We even got a snow day off of school. The kids had a blast, with sledding down the little hill behind our house, and having snowball fights. But no building a snowman, yet....











4 comments:

bnichole said...

Yeah, that is a good downfall! More than I was thinking, but still less than we have!

Suzanne said...

I need to check your address more often. Those pictures are adorable. I loved it. Every single one. I read for two entries. Brightened my crazy day!

Kelli Olsen said...

looks like you might have a good ol Canadian winter!!

The Gilley's said...

No, Kelli!!! I can't endure a real Canadian winter!