Think everybody got mostly all they asked for, and then some things they didn't even know they wanted. Rachel got her skateboard. She promises to ride it only with her knee and elbow pads. She and Josh got a few new Webkinz. They have SOOOO many! She and Josh both got a few new clothes, too. Josh got some more Star Wars Legos. Jessi got lots of clothes, and a few movies. Does she have time to watch movies at college??? Danielle and Aaron got a few movies, some gift cards to restaurants, and Aaron got a new bike to get around on campus. Danielle was real excited about her fruit leather. I think I got the best gifts! Danielle drew a picture of the Dallas Temple for Dad and I. It is amazing! Can't wait to hang it on my wall. And then Dad gave me such an original, and creative gift that I love! It is a magnet board, with a wonderful Family saying in the corner, and he made little pictures of all our family members and they are each in a tiny little frame. It is unbelievable! He is really creative at times and I love it!!! The rest of the day, was nice and relaxing. We had a great ham dinner and then napped or watched some of our new movies, and the kids had fun with their new toys. It was another wonderful Christmas! Hope yours was too.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Christmas Morning
Think everybody got mostly all they asked for, and then some things they didn't even know they wanted. Rachel got her skateboard. She promises to ride it only with her knee and elbow pads. She and Josh got a few new Webkinz. They have SOOOO many! She and Josh both got a few new clothes, too. Josh got some more Star Wars Legos. Jessi got lots of clothes, and a few movies. Does she have time to watch movies at college??? Danielle and Aaron got a few movies, some gift cards to restaurants, and Aaron got a new bike to get around on campus. Danielle was real excited about her fruit leather. I think I got the best gifts! Danielle drew a picture of the Dallas Temple for Dad and I. It is amazing! Can't wait to hang it on my wall. And then Dad gave me such an original, and creative gift that I love! It is a magnet board, with a wonderful Family saying in the corner, and he made little pictures of all our family members and they are each in a tiny little frame. It is unbelievable! He is really creative at times and I love it!!! The rest of the day, was nice and relaxing. We had a great ham dinner and then napped or watched some of our new movies, and the kids had fun with their new toys. It was another wonderful Christmas! Hope yours was too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the magnet board that Larry made you. What a wonderful idea! I am going to have to do something like that for my mother in law. I would love to see the picture Danielle drew you. She is so talented. It looks like you had an amazing Christmas.
Hey! We got Inception and Despicable Me too!!! Happy day!
Post a Comment